End Point Assessment
CIBSE is on the Register of End Point Assessment Organisations (REPAO)
End Point Assessment registration number: EPA 0188
Watch an overview of End Point Assessment.
Please find below the list of apprenticeship standards that CIBSE is registered to deliver the End Point Assessment for and the associated guidance.
ST0063 - Building Services Design Technician (Level 3)
ST0063 - Guidance Document
ST0041 - Building Services Engineering Technician (Level 4)
ST0041 – Guidance Document
ST0040 - Building Services Engineering Site Management (Level 6 Degree Apprenticeship)
ST0040 - Guidance Document
ST0372 - Building Services Design Engineering (Level 6 Degree Apprenticeship)
ST0372 - Guidance Document
Before applying online:
Please ensure you have to hand the following information and documents (in separate files) as you will be required to provide and submit them online:
- Level 2 Maths and English Qualification Certificates.
- Certificates required for the Standard (BTEC/HNC/Degree).
- Photo ID.
- Employer Sponsor name and email.
- Training Provider contact name and email.
- Unique Learner Number (10 digit number - you can obtain this from your Training Provider).
- Organisation Chart (clearly indicating your position).
- Development Action Plan.
Once you have clicked the link to apply, you will be prompted to sign in or register for a MyCIBSE user account before proceeding to our online application form. If you are new to CIBSE, please continue to register as a new user.
Apply online using the link below:
For more information about CIBSE EPA, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.