Who Should Attend
A full overview and agenda, need to know information, and booking instructions can be found on the individual upcoming course pages. Click on a course below to view.
20th August - Find out more
This half-day webinar explores the subject of overheating, to discuss what causes this to happen and present some of the solutions that can be easily included into the design of buildings using a collaborative approach.
There will be ample opportunity for delegates to discuss overheating issues related to their current projects.
Topics to be covered:
· Overheating: definitions and evidence review
· Regulatory framework and assessment methodologies
· Early stage design guidance
· Detailed design guidance
· CIBSE resources
· Better understanding of summer thermal comfort
· Why is overheating increasingly talked about
· Current and emerging policy drivers
· Design guidance and practical application, including early stage and detailed design; this will highlight key areas of collaboration in the project team
· How modelling and detailed assessments can help in design development
Start Time: 10:00
Latest finish: 14:00
- Standard Rate: £130 +VAT
- Members Rate: £104 +VAT