There are several ways you can help the work of the CIBSE Benevolent Fund.
Make a Donation
The Benevolent Fund relies almost completely on the generous support of CIBSE members to continue its work. You can make a donation:
- if you are a CIBSE member, by paying the voluntary contribution along with your annual CIBSE subscription
- by cheque payable to the CIBSE Benevolent Fund, posted to CIBSE, 222 Balham High Road, London SW12 9BS
- by setting up a regular standing order or direct debit (please ask for a form)
- by remembering the Fund in your will.
- by making a donation to the CIBSE Benevolent Fund Trust gofundme
If you are a UK income tax payer, you can increase the value of your donation by completing a Gift Aid declaration.
Run a local fund raising event
If you are interested please talk to your local Almoner
Become an Almoner
Each CIBSE Region has one or more Almoners. If you have some time and like meeting people, this could be a very rewarding way to assist the Fund. Please contact the Administrator for more information.
You can contact the CIBSE Benevolent Fund in a number of ways.