The Society of Facade Engineering is glad to announce its access scheme to lend our members specialist equipment.
This is a scheme to enable our members access to specialist equipment that is generally unavailable, and outside a normal company inventory.
What is for hire?
A glass and glazing analysis kit including a:
- low-e coating detector.
- toughened glass indicator.
- glass thickness and air gap gauge.
A digital three point contact rollerwave and edge lift gauge, which:
- measures roller wave and edge lift in accordance with EN 1863-1.
- can be connected to a PC with the USB cable.
The equipment is free to borrow for a week at a time (+p&p).
If you would like to borrow any of our equipment, please email [email protected] with the week you require the equipment along with your name, membership number and company.
Do you have any suggestions for further inventory we should add? Please get in touch!
- At the end of your hire, you will be required to return the equipment to Interface Facade Engineering (Farringdon, London) where it will be signed in and checked.
- If the equipment comes back late or damaged a relevant charge will be made (up to £1000).
- The equipment is currently only available to our UK members. If you are a member elsewhere and would like to have this service available please let us know at the above email address.