SLL Sustaining Members are a network of businesses who collaborate to give financial, technical and moral support to a wide range of Society initiatives
Sustaining Members include large and smaller organisations, including consulting engineering practices, manufacturers and contractors.
- Complimentary hard copies of all new SLL publications
- Input into SLL Lighting Guides, including consultation on drafts prior to publication and invitation to provide images for inclusion in the guides (credits included)
- Free online access for a specific employee to the CIBSE Knowledge Portal which includes PDFs of all SLL Publications
- Listing on SLL website with link to company home page
- Use of the SLL Sustaining Member logo
- SLL Sustaining Member Certificate
- Online subscription to SLL Light Lines and the CIBSE Journal
- Exposure at SLL national and regional events
- Free delegate place at an SLL LightBytes event, with any additional places at the discounted SLL member rate
- Discounted rates for any other SLL events and to purchase additional hard copies of publications
- Networking opportunities
Meeting regularly throughout the year, the Society stages a variety of events in the regions that discuss industry issues whilst providing extensive, valuable networking opportunities. These include the annual meeting of the Society, LightBytes regional events, and other opportunities to hear industry leading speakers discuss pressing industry matters.
Download the 2023 SLL Sustaining Membership application form
SLL Sustaining Membership is charged as an annual subscription of £850.00 plus VAT (prorated to align with start date).
SLL Sustaining Member organisations are asked to confirm that they will undertake to work to the CIBSE Code of Professional Conduct:
View the CIBSE Code of Professional Conduct
For more information, please email [email protected] or call 0208 772 3685