Skip to main content

For frequently asked questions relating to renewals, please visit the renewals page.

If you are a Licentiate, Associate, Member or Fellow with CIBSE, you can apply for the PQP (Professionally Qualified Person) CSCS card via SKILLcard.

You may be required to provide current proof of membership letter when you apply. Contact us on +44 (0)20 8772 3650 or email [email protected] to request a letter. Your renewal fees must be up to date before we can issue your letter.