Members of CIBSE who hold MCIBSE CEng can apply for a letter of eligibility.
You must meet the following requirements to apply:
- an accredited degree recognised under the Washington Accord, OR qualification that has been assessed as equivalent by Engineers Australia.
- at least four years of post-graduate experience
- at least two years of responsibility for significant engineering work
- Have undertaken a CIBSE Interview to gain MCIBSE CEng.
Before you apply
Prepare the following documents (in separate files) before starting your online application:
- A statement of CPD undertaken for the past two years with reflective practice. View CIBSE's CPD requirements
- A statement of competence, based on updates to your career since your CIBSE Interview. This should also reference how you acquire and apply local engineering knowledge. View Sample Statements.