Training & Development Forum
The T&D Forum provides information and useful tips on running a CIBSE approved T&D scheme. Why you should attend:
- You will receive guidance on how to set up a CIBSE T&D scheme and the approval process.
- You can benefit from Panel members' presentations on how to run a successful T&D scheme.
- You can networking, share best practices and have group discussions with other T&D scheme administrators, scheme sponsors and/or mentors.
- You will be able to speak with T&D Panel members about the approval process.
- These events are free of charge.
Who is the event for?
- Staff who are actively involved in running T&D schemes or would like to set up a new scheme. This can include T&D scheme administrators, scheme sponsors and mentors.
Where does the event take place?
- The next forum will be held virtually via Microsoft Teams.
Mentor training on Wednesday 08 June 2022 from 10.00 – 12.00
The topics will include:
- 4 fundamentals of being a mentor
- Mentoring trainee
- Matching Process of trainee to mentor
- Working Relationship of mentor and trainee
- Dealing with issues
- Training & Development and the UK-SPEC
- The UK-SPEC 4th edition and its changed competences for EngTech, IEng and CEng
- How the new UK-SPEC will impact your T&D scheme
- How to complete the OAR reports using the new UK-SPEC
- Opportunity to ask questions
- Video of the session