SFE Presentations and Events
The Society of Façade Engineering has announced its provisional calendar of events, which will include a variety of technical meetings, socials and much else. All events are still being finalised and so are subject to change. Make sure you save the date!
SFE Monthly Talk Programme Application Form
CALLING ALL SFE MEMBERS - EXCITING OPORTUNIITY - NEW MONTHLY TALK PROGRAMME
The SFE is inviting members to put forward their exemplar projects to be considered for presentation at the SFE monthly event.
The projects, new or not so new, will need to demonstrate excellence and innovation of façade design and engineering or the development of technology,product design or façade system.
Key supply chain partners may also be included in the presentation to show how their technology resolved the challenging façade design criteria. Overall the talks are to be around 30mins plus Q&A.
Details of presentation available dates,times etc. will be discussed with selected project proposers..
This is an exciting opportunity to gt your company and expertise out there to our Members and beyond.
Events are virtual and free to attend for Members and for £5 fee for Non-members.
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com
Society of Façade Engineering AGM 2021 and Technical Presentation
The Annual Meeting of the Society of Façade Engineering took place on Wednesday the 28 April virtually via Microsoft Teams.
The AGM was followed by a Technical presentation by Anusha Badrinarayanan of Lendlease titled, 'The benefits of identifying carbon baseline for Façades '.
The presentation focused on the importance of understanding carbon emissions due to facades and the need to identify a carbon baseline. It also focused on Lendlease’s façade roadmap towards sustainability and our process in identifying a carbon baseline for façades.
- 17 January 2020: Evening Technical Meeting with SFE Competition Winner
- 18 February 2020: Evening Technical Meeting with SFE Competition Winner
- 18 March 2020: Evening Technical Meeting with SFE Competition Winner
- 14 April: 2020 AGM & Evening Technical Meeting
- June 2020: City Walk & Lecture (Date TBC)
- July 2020: Factory Visit (Date TBC)
- September 2020: Evening Technical Meeting (Date/Speaker TBC)
- 13/20 October 2020: Evening Technical Meeting (Date TBC)
- 11/18 November 2020: Evening Technical Meeting (Date TBC)
- 10 December 2020: Glass Supper at Battersea Power Station: 5 Years On at the Guildhall