Understanding and Managing Moisture Risks in Buildings
Who Should Attend?
What is Included?
Live Online Training | 12 CPD Hours | 09:30-16:30
Live Online Courses
- Standard Price: £655 + VAT
- CIBSE Members Price*: £524 + VAT
*Please note our membership rate is only for individual members.
The course is based around the four principles set out in Moisture in buildings: an integrated approach to risk assessment and guidance by Neil May and Chris Sanders (BSI, London, 2018) and in the forthcoming new edition of BS 5250 Control of condensation in buildings.
Download the full agenda:
Day 1 and 2
Who Should Attend
The course is aimed at building and technical professionals in housing, including:
- Building Services Engineers
- Construction Project Managers
- Domestic Energy Assessors
- Retrofit Coordinators
- Energy and Sustainability Consultants
- Housing Asset Managers
- Housing Repairs and Maintenance Surveyors
- Housing Energy Advisors
To attend this course, you should:
- Hold a building-related professional or vocational qualification (e.g. in architecture, building, surveying, building services engineering, energy assessment, building project management or retrofit coordination and risk management)
- Be familiar with building construction and able to read and understand building drawings and specifications
- Be familiar with Microsoft Excel
What is included?
This course has been reformatted into a live training course, so you can expect the same kind of participation you would have in a physical classroom, such as:
Interacting with other attendees and the trainer
Asking our knowledgeable trainer questions
Viewing the presentation live via Microsoft Teams while listening to the trainer’s supportive explanations
To contact the CIBSE Training Team with a query please
Email: email@example.com or call: +44 (0)20 8772 3660
CIBSE Training COVID-19 Update
Choosing to train multiple staff at once provides your organisation with the opportunity to:
- Have a training package crafted to your specific requirements - live training, face to face training. Request a quote
- To monitor your employees’ learning performance remotely - online learning. Request a quote