End Point Assessment (EPA) is the final check of your apprenticeship to confirm that you can competently ‘do the job that you have been training for’.
Throughout your apprenticeship there are different elements that you will need to pass to ensure that you meet all the required knowledge, skills and behaviour criteria as set out in the apprenticeship occupational standard. The End Point Assessment is the culmination of all these training elements, the final exam that you must pass to officially close your apprenticeship.
Whatever stage you are at in your apprenticeship it is never too early to start thinking about your progression and preparing for the end point of your current training.
Ready to apply?
If you have met the readiness criteria to enter the EPA gateway, complete our online EPA gateway application form.
Before applying online:
Please ensure you have to hand the following information and documents (in separate files) as you will be required to submit them online at the point of application:
- Level 2 Maths and English Qualification Certificates
- Certificates required for the Standard (BTEC/HNC/Degree)
- Photo ID
- Apprentice Employer Address
- Employer Sponsor Contact Name and Email
- Training Provider Contact Name and Email
- Unique Learner Number (10 digit number - you can obtain this from your Training Provider)
- Organisation Chart (clearly indicating your position)
- Development Action Plan
Once you have clicked the link to apply, you will be prompted to sign in or register for a MyCIBSE user account before proceeding to our online application form. If you are new to CIBSE, please continue to register as a new user.