- Standard Rate
- £390.00 +VAT
- Member Rate
- £310.00 +VAT
- Electrical Services
Please note, the prices above are for training delivered up to the end of 2023. Our fees are increasing and will be as below for all training delivered from January 2024.
£430.00 ex. VAT
£340.00 ex. VAT
This course is primarily aimed at electrical engineers, technical facility engineers and or technical mechanical engineers, who want a good grounding and understanding of earthing and bonding in building services.
The course takes you through all aspects of earthing and bonding in building services and provides clear concise notes and summary tables for future reference, to use in your daily activities. Topics include:
- Low voltage supply earthing
- Earthing & Bonding to the 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Circuit Protective Conductors
- Main Equipotential and Supplementary Bonding Conductors
- Sizing of circuit protective conductors and withstand capability of main earth conductors
- Sizing and configuration of earth electrodes and showing how they are calculated
- Transformer and generator main earthing configurations and protection relays.
- An Overview of BS EN 62305 Air Terminations
- Down Conductors
- Earth Terminations
- Good overall understanding of earthing concepts and associated calculations within the building services environment.
The training is suitable for professionals working in the industry, practising electrical engineers and / or electricians, facilities managers and / or engineers who require a better understanding of electrical earthing or any person with some basic electrical knowledge wishing to familiarise themselves with all aspects of electrical earthing in buildings services.
This course is also applicable for anyone involved in the build process and the high-level procurement of electrical installation design or services would find this course useful as a means to increase their understanding and improve their awareness of the design and installation requirements of electrical earthing.
- Electrical engineers of all grades
- Electricians of all grades
- Building services engineers
- Property managers of all grades
- Facility Managers of all grades
- Building surveyors of all grades
Remote - How to join:
This course will be hosted live online on Microsoft Teams. A Microsoft Teams account is not required, you will be sent a link to join.
You can choose to join on your preferred web browser, or if you already have the Microsoft Teams desktop app, click 'join meeting'. You will then automatically join the course through the app.
The course location will be underneath the respective date, please make your way to the location.
Parking is not available.
The course presentation and any additional materials will be sent to delegates once attendance is confirmed on the day of the course.
We are working towards being more sustainable, therefore we do not recommend materials to be printed.
What is included?
- Full day training with an industry expert trainer
- CPD certificate
- PDF course materials
- Lunch and refreshments**
**For face-to-face courses