- Standard Rate
- £395.00 +VAT
- Member Rate
- £315.00 +VAT
- Mechanical Services
This module provides an explanation of the main activities involved in the commissioning of air and water circulation systems. It also explains in detail the design issues that need to be considered and the commissioning valves, dampers and flow measurement devices that need to be incorporated in the systems to make them commissionable.
Make your way through this course at your own pace with the following:
- Commissioning & Testing of Mechanical Services Topics
- Additional Resources
- Two Activity Pages
- CPD Certificate on completion
This course covers:
CIBSE online learning courses are suitable for those wishing to enhance and support their current knowledge base, as well as graduates within an engineering discipline.
Each unit has been peer reviewed and tested through this group. The units allow students to take a coordinated journey through an individual topic or a series of topics. The units form the backbone of several corporate training schemes.
- Set the total flow rate for a pump or fan to achieve the total specified flow rate and also to balance the branch flow rates to that terminal units achieve their specified design flow rates
- Choose suitable flow measuring devices, have knowledge of where to locate them and how to correctly use them
- Design pipework and ductwork systems so that they are commissionable
- Ensure that central plant operates efficiently
To pay via invoice, or if you would like purchase a course on behalf of another delegate please complete our booking form.
* If you are having any difficulties please either email us at [email protected].