The SLL is committed to providing informative events, supporting continued professional development (CPD) and networking opportunities. SLL events are open to all. The Society is working to ensure that all its live and online events are inclusive and representative of the wide range of interests, specialisms and people working within the lighting community.
SLL Ready Steady Light 2018 - Team Rose Bruford College. Photo: Darren Woolway
All upcoming SLL webinars and events:
||12 January 2022 - SLL and Signify in conversation with...Online Panel Discussion
- Emma Cogswell, Founder of Skills Army, Project Manager Europe for the IALD & Founder of Halo Lighting Design Services
- Fiona Horgan, President of the Institution of Lighting Professionals (ILP)
- Heidi de Lucchim Commercial Director OEM UK & Ireland, Signify
- Katia Kolovea, Women in Lighting, Founder of Archifos, Lighting Designer & Communication Strategist
- Ruth Kelly Waskett, President of the Society of Light and Lighting (SLL), Senior Associate at Hoare Lea
Catch up on previous CPD webinars on-demand
Following the recent developments regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) here in the UK, the decision has been made to postpone a number of upcoming SLL events. We hope to be able to send out alternative dates soon.
For latest information from CIBSE visit: cibse.org/coronavirus
Up-to-date guidance is available from the following sources: