CIBSE Embodied Carbon Award
Interested in sponsoring this category?
This award recognises exceptional contributions to understanding and reducing embodied carbon in building services. Embodied carbon is increasingly acknowledged as a major contributor to carbon emissions and must be addressed alongside operational carbon to meet net zero carbon goals.
Who should enter
This award is open to all entrants throughout the supply chain, including manufacturers, consultants, and clients.
- Entries in this category are welcome from UK or international organisations.
- Entries should be for work conducted between 1 September 2019 to 31 August 2021.
The Judges will consider entries throughout the supply chain, including manufacturers, consultants, and clients.
Assessing and understanding embodied carbon in building services
Value added and reducing embodied carbon
Whole life carbon
Embodied and Operational Carbon
Disclosure and contribution to industry knowledge
- Access CIBSE BPA entry forms
- When prompted, select the CIBSE Embodied Carbon Award entry form to download
- Start your FREE online entry
- Upload your entry form, supporting document PDF and photographs
- Select finish to submit your entry
Closing date: 1 September 2021
CIBSE Building Performance Awards 2021 - Winners
CIBSE Building Performance Awards 2020 - Winners
CIBSE Building Performance Awards 2019 - Winners
EndoTherm - 2016 Winning Entry
CIBSE/ADE CP1 Heat Networks: Code of Practice for the UK (2015)