Here are some ways to find inspiration for your entry to the CIBSE Building Performance Awards:
1. Last year's winners'
2. Past winners' entry forms
3. BPA webinar: How to make your entry stand out
4. CIBSE blogs featuring past winners and judges:
- "The CIBSE Building Performance Awards provide an invaluable beacon that others can use to light their way" - Sarah Ratcliffe, CEO, Better Building Partnership provides judging tips and what the judges are looking for.
- What's new for CIBSE Building Performance Engineer of the Year 2019 Winner and why to enter in 2020: We visit Clara Bagenal George
- A business plan - Sara Kassam, CIBSE's Head of Sustainability Development sets out to understand why energy efficiency is so important to British Land, 2017 winner of Test of Time.
- All at sea - Hywel Davies, CIBSE Technical Director and Chair of the Judges, revisits RNLI Porthdinllaen in Wales, 2017 winner of Collaborative Working Partnership Award, a challenging project in unforgiving conditions.
- From strength to strength - Hywel Davies, CIBSE Technical Director and Chair of the Judges, explains what makes the University of Bradford, 2017 Building Performance Champion, stand out.
- Pulling together - Andy Pearson writes about the secret to John Lewis' achievements at their store in York, 2016 winner of the Collaborative Working Partnership Award.
- A wider scope - 2016 judges are put under the spotlight to find out about their experience on the panel.
5. CIBSE Journal articles featuring winners: