About YEN North East
The CIBSE YEN North East (NE) centre forms part of the national CIBSE YEN network. The main aims of the CIBSE YEN NE centre are as follows:
- to provide a forum and support network for young engineers within CIBSE.
- to provide a platform for new thinking, novel approaches to design and knowledge exchange.
- to ensure that young engineers engage more closely with CIBSE at an early stage in their careers.
- to encourage more women to join the building services profession.
- to promote building services engineering to school and university students.
- to guide young engineers towards long term careers in building services.
The Young Engineers Network is an excellent way to promote and increase the awareness of CIBSE in the North East whilst encouraging the young engineers in our region to come together to exchange knowledge and continue learning.
If you have any comments or suggestions, please email us at email@example.com