Download presentations from past events below:
CIBSE Homes for the Future Group Seminar on 03 December 2019 - What To Do About Hot Water?
CIBSE Homes for the Future Group Seminar 29 June 2017 - Modular housing construction
CIBSE Homes for the Future Group Seminar 8 March 2017 - Modelling for real life performance
CIBSE Homes for the Future Group Seminar 14 September 2016, London - Future Residential Heating
CIBSE Homes for the Future Group Debate 12 January 2016, Manchester - Do Smart Cities Need District Energy?
CIBSE Homes for the Future Group Debate 2 December 2015 at Hoare Lea, London - Smart Homes for Resilient Cities
Zero Carbon Homes Debate 24 June 2015
Housing Standards Debate 4 December 2014 - How will the removal of the Code for Sustainable Homes affect the delivery of sustainable housing development?
CIBSE Homes for the Future Group Debate 3 June 2014 - Overheating
CIBSE Homes for the Future Group Debate 18 July 2013 - Should all new homes be fully mechanically ventilated?
- Lee Hargreaves, Associate Director, WSP - a briefing, concept & planning perspective
- Clive Williamson, Partner, Hoare Lea - a designer's perspective
- Mark Elton, Partner, SustainableByDesign - an Architect's perspective
- Richard Williams, Director- Social Housing Division, EnviroVent Ltd - a supplier's perspective
- Paul White, Design & Quality Manager, TCHG - Practical experience of managing ventilation and air quality for resident well being
CIBSE Homes for the Future Group 3 December 2013 - How can we make Community Heating deliver low carbon homes?
- Gordon Callaway, Director, Callaway Energy Consulting
- Jake Lock, Development Manager, Affinity Sutton
- Jeremy Bungey, Head of Community Energy, E.ON Community Energy
- Robin Wiltshire, Technical Director, BRE
- Phil Jones, Chair, CIBSE CHP and District Heating Group