Lux Europa 2022 - Call for Papers Now Open
Posted: 02 December 2021
The 14th European lighting conference, LUX EUROPA 2022 will be held from 20 - 22 September 2022 in Prague
The call for papers is now open!
See details on submitting a paper, providided by the Lux Europa 2022 organisers
The aim of the conference is to present the newest scientific and professional knowledge and achievements in the field of light and lighting, with an emphasis on the regionally specific problems of European countries.
The conference will provide a space for discussion, an overview of modern and progressive lighting products, and networking opportunities. Additionally, manufacturers and trading companies will have opportunity to present their products, services and solutions.
The motto of the 2022 conference is "Lighting at the Dawn of the New Era". Looking towards post-pandemic horizons, the conference would like to highlight key topics of today’s lighting as such as:
- LED lighting technology developments
- New approaches to daylighting of buildings
- Human centric and integrative lighting
- Utilization of optical radiation to support living organism
- Germicidal radiation in response to COVID-19
- Specific lighting applications - indoors and outdoors
- Dynamic, adaptive and smart lighting
- Photometry and colorimetry
- Environmental aspects of anthropogenic lighting
- Increasing energy efficiency of lighting systems
- Lighting education and professional training
The conference is intended for a wider professional audience comprising of lighting designers, lighting engineers, electrical engineers, architects, civil engineers, traders, suppliers, retailers, investors, implementers, researchers, etc.
Alongside the conference, there will be social activities such as a boat trip on the Vltava River and a gala dinner, featuring traditional Czech folklore.
The conference LUX EUROPA 2022 is an ideal opportunity to learn something new, to meet colleagues and to establish new acquaintances.
Save the date!