Jobs at CIBSE
We value our staff and the expertise that they bring to our organisation. That’s why CIBSE is committed to the continuous learning and development of all staff to enable people to develop individual skills and realise their full potential. We also reward our staff with a number of perks including flexible working hours and up to 30 days of annual leave.
You can find details of job opportunities at our London HQ in Balham, below:
CIBSE is committed to paying competitive salaries, but also recognise that many people are motivated by non-financial benefits. CIBSE therefore offers the following staff benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holiday a year, plus extra days given when the office closes at Christmas. An extra day is added per year of service – to a maximum of 30 days
- Three days leave a year to volunteer for a charity of your choice
- Childcare vouchers scheme
- Paid eye tests
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Funding for job-related development plus corporate learning and development opportunities
- In addition, CIBSE’s social club organises a range of optional social activities, which includes events throughout the year and an annual Christmas celebration.