Skip to main content

When you apply for Associate (ACIBSE)Member (MCIBSE) or Fellow (FCIBSE) there are some key documents you must have completed to apply. You can only apply online through the website (if you cannot work the online portal, please contact us on +44 (0) 208 772 3650 and we can facilitate an offline route for you). 

Please note, if you are an existing Member (MCIBSE) and are looking to apply for Fellow, you can apply through our fast-track route: Member to Fellow transfer. 

If you already hold Incorporated Engineer (IEng) or Chartered Engineer (CEng) status with another institution, you can apply through our fast-track routes.

More information about the routes to professional registration can be found here.

Please follow the pages on the left-hand side for a step-by-step process on how to apply. 

Share this page