CIBSE Careers Panel
Purpose of Committee and frequency of meetings:
The Careers Panel is appointed by the Education Training & Membership Committee and shall report to it.
The Panel shall consist of a Chair, who will report to the Education, Training & Membership Committee, and up to ten further members.
- Appropriate external members may be co-opted to the Panel as determined by the Chair.
- A quorum shall be no fewer than three members.
- Members are appointed for one year and, normally, will serve for not longer than 5 consecutive years.
- The Panel year runs from May until April, in line with the Institution’s committee year.
- The Panel will normally meet twice a year.
Terms of Reference:
To be responsible for monitoring the delivery of the Institution’s Careers Development Strategy.
To make recommendations to ET&M on developing the Careers Strategy, in the context of the Institution’s overall Strategic Plan.
To work in partnership with external construction and engineering careers promotion bodies and organisations.
David Cooper FCIBSE – Chair
Colin Bowen MCIBSE
Lindsay Gillespie - The BESA
Austim Williamson FCIBSE
Andrew Saville FCIBSE
Abigail Roberts - YEN
Stephanie Pieri - YEN
Becci Taylor FCIBSE
Aimee Welch - Engineering UK
Neil Weller FCIBSE
Responsible: Angela Ringguth - Professional Development Consultant